Are you looking for fun DIY Christmas decorations? Today I am sharing a round up of 23 ideas for DIY Christmas crafts and decorations that you can ACTUALLY do! If you are in the mood to tackle some home made Christmas decorations, you are certain to find a little decor project here that you can dive into.
The kids will be out of school in a few days and I’ve been looking for fun and semi-easy DIY ornament tutorials to make with my oldest daughter. She loves a good DIY with her mama! There are SO many clever Christmas tutorials out there.
Here are 23 that I liked the most!
Table of Contents
23 Amazing DIY Christmas Decorations You Can Actually Do
Pin Now, Read Later!
1. Make this stunning DIY Winter Pom Pom Wreath and look like your door is part of an Anthropologie storefront!
via Modern Glam
2. You can create the sweetest and softest fleece Christmas trees with muted colors!
Fleece Cone Christmas Tree via the incredibly talented Happy Happy Nester
3. Have some extra tissue paper? Make this fabulous tissue paper wreath for indoors or out!
via Hallstrom Home
4. Turn some old tires into some cute outdoor tire snowmen for your yard!
5. Try wrapping up a Christmas tree with yarn and turning it into a vintage yarn wrapped Christmas tree.
via My So Called Crafty Life
6. This beautiful unique looking Christmas Wreath With Pom Poms can be actually made fairly quickly!
via Modern Glam
7. Easily make the cutest Christmas Countdown Calendar for your kids!
via Kaleidoscope Living
8. Yes, you can make a Fishbowl Snowman and it will be the most adorable fishbowl ever!
via Smart Schoolhouse
9. Are those Target bags? Why yes, yes they are. You can make your own Candy Cane Wreath and your family can thank you for all those Target shopping trips!
via A Piece of Rainbow
10. What have you been doing with all those wine corks?
11. You can make this Simple Farmhouse Tree in no time at all!
by Nerdy Mama
12. Gnomes are the popular DIY decor item to make this year and now I know why. Make these little Christmas Gnomes!
by Ruffles & Rainboots
13. You can make snowmen made out of logs with just a little paint…. logs as in logs right from your yard!
by Hip 2 Save
14. Get rustic and make these pretty felt Christmas trees! How cute!
by Little House of Four
15. Still need a wreath? You can make this snow sequin wreath in about an hour!
by A.C. Moore
16. You can make cheap and unique decortions for your porch! Take a peek at these Christmas ornament topiaries.
by Celebrate & Decorate
17. Make your own yard decorations! My kids would think I was the coolest! Try these giant Christmas sweets.
by How To Build It
18. Forget buying new holiday pillows! You can easily make your own buffalo check pillow.
by Happiness Is Homemade
19.You can make these Chistmast trees by using everything form the Dollar Store! Check out Dollar Store Christmas Trees.
by Country Charm
20. Brilliant! You can easily make cheap giant Christmas ornaments that are freakin cute.
by How To Build It
21.These are so pretty! You can make a snowy mason jar luminaries!
22. Make your own concrete Christmas tree stand! So brilliant and she breaks it all down!
by Ella Claire & Co
23. Make your own Christmas wall hanging! This one is from my own blog and makes an adorable statement piece for the holidays!
You Might Also Like:
Have you made any good DIY Christmas decorations? If you have let me know a link to a good one!