Looking for a long sofa table? I am sharing 16 long, narrow console tables 60″ or more, many of them console tables with storage. If you need a narrow sofa table, many of these are on the skinny side.
Long Console Table / Long Sofa Table Sizing Guide
A long sofa table that is the correct measurements will make all the difference in the room feeling put together correctly.
- Height: Your sofa table height should be a few inches below the top of your couch – don’t go taller.
- Length: Your sofa table should be at minimum about half the length of your sofa. (So for our 120″ long sofa, we needed 60″ minimum.) At the most, leave about a foot to half a foot of space on either end.
What If Your Sofa Table Is Too Small?
- Double up two smaller sofa tables side by side. It’s just as good as one long table!
- Two benches will also work instead of a table
- Add a large basket or a medium sized plant to one end of a smaller sofa table to “trick” the eye to take up more space visually. (I did this! Scroll below to number 13 to see.)
16 Sofa Tables
All of these double beautifully as a long console table if you move furniture around and no longer need a behind the couch table.
1. Driftway Linen Sofa Table 62″
Although not cheap by any means, the blue linen table looks so unique. This is offered in a blue or a beige linen – and if you’re sofa is extra long, two next to each other would work perfectly.
2. The Everett: The Most Popular Sofa Table 71″
The Everett table has been used beautifully in so many homes because it’s affordable and lovely. It does not – have to read farmhouse!
3. Streamlined Long and Narrow Console Table 80″
This slimmer frame of this beautiful long table looks great and doesn’t take up too much room! It is a narrow sofa table if you’re tight on space.
4. Live Edge Wood 72″
This striking wood table has a live edge, gives an earthy natural feel to a room and has a slim brass band running all the way across. Two next to each other would work as well.
5. Narrow Console Table 84″
If a piece of furniture could be sexy, this is it! With eight long tapered legs, it is a hefty but sturdy piece with space to display your favorite decor. See it here.
6. A Long and Narrow Console Table 76″
This more narrow wood table has a beautiful finish and is somewhat narrow at 14″ depth. If you haven’t heard of Scout + Nimble, while I haven’t ever ordered furniture myself I have purchased a few pieces of decor and had a good experience!
7. Low, Long + Modern 62″ or 80″
I love the wood finish on this table! Not just for minimal styles – if modern coastal is your style, take a peek at this long sofa table. It comes in two lengths.
8. Sutherland Long Console Table 72″
Unfortunately this gorgeous furniture piece is tougher on the pocket book, but this table is truly beautiful and unique! Note the brass detailing on the bottom.
9. Glam Dresser That Works As a Low Console Table 62″
At 29″ tall, this low console table is just the right height to slide behind most sofas because it is not high up off the ground. It doesn’t look bulky, even with all the drawers. The brass details are the chef’s kiss!
10. Affordable + Sofa Table With Storage From Amazon 60″
If you need a narrow table for a tight space (like your sofa backs up to your kitchen island, for instance), this will be a nice fit.
11. Wide and Low 77″
The lovely Binah low console table can be coastal, minimal or modern and looks great at 77″ flanking a long sofa. It is currently sold out.
12. Reclaimed Wood Long Sofa Table 72″
At 72″ long, this wood table will fit longer sofas beautifully. Offered in several finishes.
13. Cabot Long Console Table 64″
This is my living room. Our family has a long sectional that runs 120″ long on each side, so most sofa tables I looked dinky and miniature!
It was a challenge to hunt down an extra long console table that had the right length for our 120″ sofa. The Cabot console table was pricey but worth it for us – it’s the first thing you see as you walk in the living room. It’s held up beautifully. The basket on one side adds just the extra length it needs!
14. South Seas Console Table 66″
Gorgeous, breezy, and coastal- and handcrafted in casual but always sophisticated rattan, this long console table is a favorite of designers.
15. Elegant + Traditional 72″
Make note of the height on this one – its 35″. But if you have a higher back sofa, this table has beautiful legs and fairly reasonable price are calling me!
16. Budget Find: Shaker Style Table 60″ or 72″
What a great find if you are shopping on a tight budget! The price is right and the piece is clean and attractive! Click below to shop.
I hope this was helpful! If all else fails, add a beautiful throw to the back of your couch. Hang it parallel along the backside of the couch so you get to enjoy a pretty view from that angle… and call it a day!
You Will Also Love:
I would love to have you follow along with me below:
Join the Blues, Rattan + Decor Facebook Group. Over 23k home and interior lovers sharing ideas or Q+A about home design!