Let’s recap the 9 Amazon finds from 2021 that were the MOST popular with readers – the items that got the best feedback! There were quite a few good ones – but a few really stood out!
- Faux Green Topiaries Last January I searched all over for a good outdoor topiary, bushy and lifelike, and these were what I kept coming back to. They are fantastic! I love the greenery in the winter months, but they do not fade throughout the summer (despite our porch soaking up a lot of sun). In our current house we are still loving them – I have them on either side of the back porch while we figure out what to do with our front porch this spring!
2. The Perfect Drapes (Get your orders in because this shop goes on hiatus every year for two weeks starting January 15th!) We have the zero white with a black out liner. They are a nice quality blackout for a bedroom. I love the pinch pleats and the fabric itself. And the sizing options make them customizable!
3. Real Preserved Boxwoods In a Blue + White Vase These little plants are real but don’t need lots of TLC. They do fine not in the direct sun – so these plants are ideal for a little spot on your shelf where you need a pop of greenery!
This is the size small on the shelf above.
4. Tassel Shower Curtain For a guest room or a child’s room, this darling shower curtain is a great price, and lot like this one from Serena & Lily.
5. Magic Grout Removal Easy grout remover is a game changer!
I have a video on Instagram of how easily this removed the dirt covering our white grout. I soaked our dirty grout for 45 minutes and scrubbed it with the brush that’s included, and it all clumped up and fell off. All it left behind was bright white grout. And it was all without me getting on my knees – this stuff is truly magic!
6. Capiz Napkin Holder Made out of actual capiz, this napkin holder is darling. It looks delicate but it’s durable. If you are lightening up your kitchen or have a white kitchen this looks so pretty out on the counter!
7. Beaded Flushmount Light This flushmount looks just like this Pottery Barn light for three times the price. It offers 3 bulbs, so perfect for a fancy closet, playroom, kids room or even a primary bedroom. One thing to note is the beads are more of the color of the light from Pottery Barn – the listing makes them look like a cold, crisp white.
8. Jammies I am so happy with this pajama purchase and I’ve heard from many of you that they compare to the beloved Moonlight pajamas from Nordstrom (these are thinner!). These run true to size, and have soft lightweight fabric that breaths at night (I’m a hot sleeper so this is a must).
9. Slippers: Memory Foam Moccasins I am still wearing these daily a year later. This was a great purchase! Soft, cozy, and you can wear them outside (although I only do in a pinch to keep them clean as a slipper). When I pulled them out this fall I gave them a wash on cold/delicate, ran it through the dryer just for a few, and then let them airdry. They came out looking and feeling brand new!
Want even more Amazon finds? Take a peek here:
14 Amazon Home Decor Items We Own + Love