Friends, tis the season for entertaining and hosting!
What better way to celebrate than by putting together an Autumn themed snacking board for your guests? This can be easy- no stress involved!
Picture this: a gorgeous spread of figs, grapes, blackberries, assorted cheeses, and savory meats, all perfectly complemented by a glass (or two!) of red or chilled white wine.
To take your autumn soirées to the next level; Frontgate has some fabulous accessories like their Super Chill Wine Caddy and the Dixon Cordless Mini Lamp. Let’s embark on a delicious journey to create the ultimate fall charcuterie snacking board!
1. Cheeses Galore: Start with an assortment of cheeses! A soft Brie, a sharp cheddar, a creamy goat cheese, and a robust gouda are excellent choices. I used goat cheese, smoked and mild provolone.
Tip: Place your cheeses strategically around the board, leaving enough space for other items. Slice block cheese diagonally for a stylish look, and leave others in chunks for variety.
2. Seasonal Fruits: Autumn fruits add color but also a refreshing contrast to the richness of the cheeses and meats. I incorporated fresh figs, plump grapes, and juicy blackberries.
3. Meats: For the carnivores in the group, select a variety of cured meats like prosciutto, salami, and chorizo. The saltiness pairs wonderfully with the cheeses and wine. I used prosciutto, calabrese & genoa salame.
Tip: Roll or fold the cured meats and arrange them between the cheeses.
4. Crackers and Bread: Artisanal crackers or fresh, crusty bread are the perfect vehicles for everything on the board!
5. Nuts: Roasted and salted almonds or walnuts add a nutty flavor to the board. I used dark chocolate almonds with sea salt.
6. Condiments: Elevate your snacking board with gourmet condiments like honey, grainy mustard, and a fig or apricot jam! It doesn’t have to fancy – I used honey and mustards I had on hand.
Tip: Don’t forget to add a small knife for spreading condiments. Add small dishes for the honey, grainy mustard, fig or apricot jam.
7. Wine: You want your wine out on hand for friends to enjoy, but you also want it to stay cold and crisp! Frontgate’s Super Chill Wine Caddy will keep your favorite wine perfectly chilled throughout the evening. The bottom discs that the wine sits on come out to be frozen.
The caddy ensures your wine stays perfectly chilled throughout the evening!
Tip: Frontgate also offers chic frozen coasters that work similarly.
8. Ambiance: To create an inviting atmosphere, I added a touch of coziness with Frontgate’s Cordless Mini Lamp.
Its warm LED glow added an inviting vibe to your evening gathering. Best of all, these chic lamps don’t need to be plugged in! This means you can add the soft glow from a few LED lamps placed strategically throughout your dining table and home. The glow adds warmth and unforgettable style to your gathering.
Here are other favorites I like to make snack boards with, all from Frontage:
And a few other entertaining favorites:
This post was sponsored by Frontgate.