This post may contain affiliate links at no cost. Click here to read my full disclosure.
It’s here!! The kick off to holiday shopping starts with 2-days of the best DEALS of the YEAR event is starting and I am READY. It’s Amazon Prime Day!
What’s the big deal about Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime “Day” is like Black Friday for Prime Members. It’s called a Day, but it’s actually 2 days of global sales that run only on October 13 & 14, 2020. Amazon Prime Members get crazy good steals – you just have to know what’s on sale!
What are the deals?
My favorite deals that will last until they sell out are below. Some deals are lightning deals – meaning the sale price just lasts a few hours (or sell out within minutes) – so I’m putting swipe ups in my Instagram stories throughout the day for those deals at @chrissymarieblog.
Here I’m simply just linking the best Prime Day sales!
Home Category is here, scroll down for Women’s Apparel below.
- Blue and White Coasters: These are so cute! Also have gray and white.
- Striped Duvet Cover 100% Cotton, Multiple Colors and Cute!
This knock off brand is also popular with great reviews – but this one comes with labels!
- Duplo / Water / Activity Table + Chairs: Great price + reviews!
- LIGHTING DEAL- Down Filled Pillow Inserts: Great reviews and a great price- this is for a set of 2. If you dislike feather inserts because of feathers sticking out, use thicker pillow covers (like linen)
- Instant Pot (We just bought ours last spring – Jose uses it multiple times a week now)
- Kids Kindle Fire (Best Seller every Prime Day for a reason! Comes preloaded with the apps and you just customize for age.)
Apparel / Beauty Deals
- LIGHTNING DEAL My favorite leggings – you cannot do better! Black sold out quickly but lots of good colors left (I like the army green or the gray)
- Ultra Soft Pullover Sweater (Own this and it’s actually good quality. I am picky about Amazon fashion I will wear, but this makes the cut.)
- Long Sleeve Basic Tee (Own this and love it! This is actually a lightning deal)
- Makeup Sponges: great reviews
- Makeup Bag (I bought this!)
Still Want More? Check Out My Amazon Store Front: